- Current Status: All Systems OperationalAll services and operations are currently normal. Visit public pingdom reports of service outages here. Should you experience any issues, please email email@example.com.
- October 26-28, 2020 – Ongoing Issues In US Region [Resolved]
UPDATE (October 29 – 10am US Eastern): AWS support was able to fully restore the database service which was the cause for this issue. Please contact our support team with any questions or if you continue to have any issues.
UPDATE (October 28 – 7:30pm US Eastern): We are actively working with AWS to resolve the ongoing issues. It is the highest priority in escalation with multiple departments in AWS actively involved. Currently, AWS is in the process of restarting the database service. Unfortunately, this is a process that can take up to 1.5 hours. We will know much more once this process is complete.
UPDATE (October 27 – 12:00pm US Eastern): We are continuing to work with AWS support on a long term solution to this ongoing issue. A small percentage of sites continue to see occasional performance problems and short outages. We are sorry for the trouble this has caused.
UPDATE (October 26 – 11:00pm US Eastern): Our team is continuing to work to fully resolve this ongoing issue. Access to most sites is fully restored, while others may experience periods of errors. Please know that our entire team is working on this and we will provide a full report to service owners of each of our customers as quickly as we can.
UPDATE (October 26 – 7:30pm US Eastern): A series of long outages continue to occur for some customers. Our team is aware and working to fully resolve. We will make further updates here as we have them.
ONGOING ISSUE: A handful of networks hosted in the US Region have been experiencing problems with our service on and off during the month of October. Most downtime that occurs is less than 1 minute at a time, does not impact all traffic to the site, and recovers quickly. Our team has implemented multiple changes to mitigate this ongoing problem, including adding additional server resources to the cluster and making ongoing performance optimization of plugins. We are continuing to monitor these problems and apologize for the hiccups.
- November 12, 2019: Frankfurt AWS Outage [Resolved]Resolved 9:30 AM PST: All customers’ sites are back to normal operations. AWS has reported connectivity errors on their Frankfurt servers at 12:08 PST: – “We are investigating increased network connectivity errors to instances in a single Availability Zone in the EU-CENTRAL-1 Region.” To view AWS’s status update on this matter please go to https://status.aws.amazon.com/ and select the Europe tab.
- September 6, 2019: Partial US Outage [Resolved]Resolved 12:10 PM Central Time: All customers’ sites are back to normal operations. We apologize to those impacted by this outage. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions you may have. As of 10:00 am Central time, a portion of our US customers began experiencing outages. Our team is working on a solution and will update here shortly.
- July 6, 2018: Partial US Outage [Resolved]Resolved: 5:10pm Central – All customers’ sites are back to normal operations. We apologize to those impacted by this outage (around 10% of our customers). Please reach out to us at email@example.com with any additional questions you may have. As of 3:06pm Central time, a portion of our US customers began experiencing outages. Our team is working on a solution and will update here shortly.